The Most Galaxy S8 Problems Should You KnowToday we want to walk you through the most important things to know about Samsung Galaxy S8 problems. If you can't find a fix for your Galaxy S8 problem know that you do before contacting a Samsung Service Center, please attempt the following solutions before follow Samsung trade in Program. Some situations may not apply to your device.Samsung Galaxy Problems and Solutions:
Galaxy S8 Display Problems
The touchscreen responds slowly or improperly
- If you attach a screen protector or optional accessories to the touchscreen, the touchscreen may not function properly.
- If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touchscreen, or if you tap the screen with sharp objects or your fingertips, the touchscreen may malfunction.
- The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
- Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
- Ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version.
- If the touchscreen is scratched or damaged, visit a Samsung Service Center.
The screen brightness adjustment bar does not appear on the notification panel fix it by:
- Open the notification panel by dragging the status bar downwards, and then drag the notification panel downwards.
- Tap v next to the brightness adjustment bar and tap the Show control on top switch to activate it.
Galaxy S8 PIN Problems
When you turn on your device or while you are using the device, it prompts you to enter one of the following codes:
- Password: When the device lock feature is enabled, you must enter the password you set for the device.
- PIN: When using the device for the first time or when the PIN requirement is enabled, you must enter the PIN supplied with the SIM or USIM card. You can disable this feature by using the Lock SIM card menu.
- PUK: Your SIM or USIM / eSIM card is blocked, usually as a result of entering your PIN incorrectly several times. You must enter the PUK supplied by your service provider.
- PIN2: When you access a menu requiring the PIN2, you must enter the PIN2 supplied with the SIM or Dual SIM card. For more information, contact your service provider.
Galaxy S8 Calls Problems
If your S8 problem with no signal, should try this to fix:
- Ensure that you have accessed the right cellular network.
- Ensure that you have not set call barring for the phone number you are calling.
- Ensure that you have not set call barring for the incoming phone number.
- • Ensure that you are not covering the built-in microphone.
- • Ensure that the microphone is close to your mouth.
- • If using an earphone, ensure that it is properly connected.
Galaxy S8 Sound Problems
It comes echoes during a call. Solutions how to fix by Adjust the volume by pressing the Volume key or move to another area.
Samsung S8 network or the Internet is often disconnected or audio quality is poor, try this to fix Galaxy S8 problems an read Samsung Repair Manual PDF.
- Ensure that you are not blocking the device’s internal antenna.
- When you are in areas with weak signals or poor reception, you may lose reception. You may have connectivity problems due to issues with the service provider’s base station.
- Move to another area and try again.
- When using the device while moving, wireless network services may be disabled due to
issues with the service provider’s network.
- When you are in areas with weak signals or poor reception, you may lose reception. Move to another area and try again. While moving, error messages may appear repeatedly.
- You cannot access some options without a subscription. For more information, contact your service provider.
GPS signals may be obstructed in some locations, such as indoors. Set the device to use Wi-Fi or a mobile network to find your current location in these situations.
Galaxy S8 Blank
When the Galaxy S8 battery is completely discharged, your device will not turn on. Fully charge the battery before turning on the device.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Frozen
Your device hang, freezes or encounters Galaxy S8 fatal error,try the following solutions how to fix.
- If the problem is still not resolved, contact a Samsung Service Center.
- If your Galaxy S8 freezes or hangs, you may need to close apps or turn off the device and turn it on again.
- If your Galaxy S8 frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key and the Volume Down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
If the methods above do not solve your S8 problem, fix with perform a factory data reset is the best choice mastering Galaxy S8 problems
- Launch the Settings app and tap General management → Reset → Factory data reset → RESET → DELETE ALL.