Sharing Content on Galaxy S8The following actions are an example of sharing images. You may incur additional charges when sharing files via the mobile network. Galaxy S8 turorial sharing content:
- Launch the Samsung Galaxy S8 Gallery app and select an image.
- Tap Share and select a sharing method, such as message and email.
Galaxy S8 Direct Share
If the Galaxy S8 sharing content feature is not activated, follow this Galaxy S8 Direct Share Manual instructions:
- Launch the Settings app, tap Advanced features, and then tap the Direct share switch to activate it.
Using Galaxy S8 sharing content features
- Link Sharing: Share large files. Upload files to the Samsung storage server and share them with others via a Web link or a code. To use this feature, your phone number must be verified.
- Transfer files to device: Share content with nearby devices via Galaxy S8 Wi-Fi Direct or Bluetooth. The visibility settings must be activated on the devices.
- View content on TV (Smart View): View your device’s displayed content on a larger screen via a wireless connection. You can learn how to connect Galaxy S8 to TV.
- Tap the notification to view or download the image.